Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rocksmith

Rocksmith

 

 




 

 

Rocksmith is a streetwear brand based in Brooklyn, NY.  The brand was born in Tokyo but now calls New York home.  Rocksmith has been worn by all your favorite rappers in Hip Hop is no wonder why they are referred to as "Your Favorite Rappers, Favorite Brand". I have include some of my Faves in the pictures below, Rocksmith is my go to item when I need to complete my look...
Rock Girl for life!!!

I hope that our fans – old and new – enjoy what they see, and maybe cop a beanie or two.

Rocksmith NYC is a streetwear brand based in Brooklyn, NYC. Rocksmith is currently sold in over 300 boutiques and flagship store is located in the Lower East Side, NYC. 


Rocksmith is

ROCKSMITH NEW YORK

153 STANTON ST.
NEW YORK, NY 10002
STORE HOURS
12-7 MON-SUNDAY
(718) 522-3211
@ rocksmith
www.facebook.com/RocksmithNYC

No comments:

Post a Comment